Friday, May 26, 2006

Octaves of Energy

I got a DVD for my Birthday of the Dune mini-series they had on the Sci-Fi channel and it had some extra features on it and in one of them the director was talking about the color wheel and how he used different colors and the 4 elements to tell the story of Paul's evolution into a messiah. He went into the part about different wavelegnths and frequencies and it reminded me about the Octaves of Engery that Tesla, Fuller and Leary wrote about.

I was suprised how well that fit in with what I was going to how Chris discuss with Minerva while they were in the car driving to the temple and how he used the chakras as a template to determine the frequencies of the octaves to bring her to him and how that related to them being soulmates.

I had a chance to soak in a jacuzzi on my Birthday and it reminded me of the times I used to use the hot tub at the Kiva Retreat. It should help Minerva relax and focus on contacting Odin.



Maybe part of what will make Minerva resent Chris besides losing her powers is that most of her experience with men is from heroes using her as a sex object. It'll probably take a while for her to discover that Chris isn't like that and the romance he shows her at the amusement park will go a long way towards changing her mind about him.


No comments: