Saturday, August 05, 2006

Passionate Duet

I have been messing around with YouTube for a couple of days and have found a lot of great stuff that's easy to post on this blog. It's also good for sharing stuff I do in Adobe Premiere like the Ebay music video I did for my MSP 10 college class.


When I found the Elephant Love Medley from the movie Moulin Rouge done with anime and Final Fantasy clips I thought that would be a cool idea to do the same duet with Chris and Minerva since that was essentially the idea that he was trying to convey about soulmates. Although I could change the songs in it or even write other lyrics for them that make it more personally pertaining to them I'm not sure where I should put it yet since it could go in the part at the Boardwalk or even after the confereence with Odin. It would make sense to put it in the part at the Boardwalk since he was trying to convince her about why he brought her there. But it also might fit in when he tries to convince her that no one else will do for him so finding someone else for him won't work.

No comments: