Monday, September 11, 2006

Hopefully Clarifying things

I got that video of the animated storyboard for my story idea to submit to the Colbert Report to show LucyInLA so she can see the way it could be composited together with the footage that she would shoot.



I'm hoping it'll make it easier to see how the whole idea goes together and she decides to use it, since I think that it'll show off skills to get a wider exposure on TV but I'm betting Steven Colbert will also want to interview Lucy to clear up all the controversy she's had to go through. It's a shame that some people can only put others down for trying to be creative and just clamor for attention any way they can even if it's expressed negatively

I've already got the raw footage of Steven Colbert using a light saber for the challenge.





And I've adapated the plot of the Tek Jansen adventure to include Lucy in the next episode so it'll look like a sequel to it.



Next I'll need the video from Lucy with her footage that I can add with the 3D CGI backgrounds and monsters I do in Poser then I can put it all together in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.

No comments: