Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kinda like Compound Interest

Seems like after you build up a foundation on Revver, the easier it is to make it grow. I've made twice as much in June as in all the months before since I have a base of videos now that I've added to. I was finally able to get Pink Floyd: The Wall DVD that we've been wanting with the money I earned last month.



Lots of great imagery in that movie and some classic symbols of neuroses and pyschoses. I also put another episode of "The Writer's Nightmare" on there since I found the model of the ship I had in Poser to be able to continue.



I added some foley sounds of a starship bridge and ships passing to help the sound track. The trouble seems to be that they have such a delay in processing the revenue. I have $100 pending and only $16.50 processed hopefully they'll get a move sinc there are only 10 days left in the month to be able to get a deposit in my PayPal account over $20



It seemed like when I uploaded the 2nd episode of "The Writer's Nightmare" that they took some notice and processed some so I uploaded one about the GameBots in Love to see if they would do some more, we'll see if that works again.

No comments: