Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I was able to get some good stuff...

...as long as it lasted, hard to say if I'll be able to get any more from Barnes & Noble before next summer if at all.





I've put off doing some more episodes for a while until I get my portfolio done so I'm holding it at episode 20





I put the Dark Angel series DVD on my wishlist the 1st thing after I saw that Die Another Day video that had the footage but I wasn't able to get until now since the size of the PayPal wasn't enough before





The 1st season was pretty good hopefully the 2nd was too





Since they kept cutting out our favorite parts in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back I got it on DVD so we could watch it uncensored the way it was supposed to be seen.



I saw the opening scene from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum on the Muppet Show and it inspired me to get the whole thing on DVD

No comments: