Thursday, April 02, 2009

Avoiding the recursive loop in patterns of behavior


I’m wondering if there is a recursive loop in a pattern of behavior starting in a different form. I burnt my arm from boiling water with spaghetti with some second degree burns and I got some déjà vu all over again since it reminded me of the burn I got from scalding hot spaghetti about this same time last year.

The more I thought about it, the signs seem to be pointing to a repeated pattern since I was feeling pretty good from January to April last year with the potential of the job at MP3D making my prospects look up then around the time I got that burn it seemed to send me into a downward spiral of suicidal depression in May that I didn’t pull out of until last November.

This year I had the lot less of the potential of the Affirmations DVD but it still was a sign that things were looking up and I got the burn again so I’m thinking that I better take some steps to avoid that downward spiral from happening again since I certainly do not want to go through that hellish nightmare this year.





I also had that idea for the treasure hunt DVD last year at this time but since I had too much pain from the headaches and no energy to put into trying to work out the creative details I put it off until I could troubleshoot the problems and find some solutions.

The Integral Troubleshooting I did last July did seem to work out since I am in much better shape this year and have better methods to make more progress and focus on achieving my goals that have been clarified from the confusion of alternatives I had last year.





I am making a lot more progress on the creative details of the treasure hunt DVD that I think I'll call "The Hunt for the Chakra Jewels" and I have a lot of the story to go with the challenge of gathering the items for the prizes.

I can tie in some of the background of "The Writer’s Nightmare" but it has to be adapted to fit in with the quest in the DVD so it needs some fresh goals. If it was something like preventing them from gathering objects to dominate the world. Then I need reasons that the chakras and the tarot fit together with the plot of the Illuminati plan of domination and why the jewels were hidden the way they were. I could have the jewels form a dimensional gateway and time portal when put together since they have the piezoelectric effect of photonic crystals that emit Čerenkov radiation. That would be why the Illuminati are after them since they would want access to the means of traveling with them.

Because the charkas represent energy the Illuminati would covet that energy to fuel their takeover bid and the clues to harnessing that energy could be hidden in the Tarot cards. Those clues could lead to the locations of the keys that unlock the secrets of where the jewels are to give them the power they crave.

It makes a good sequel to "The Writer’s Nightmare since the Illuminati failed to get the gyrotwister so they found another way to get access to the Omniverse and all the other dimensions in order to carry out their plans to immanentize the eschaton and achieve total domination from it.




So maybe I'm getting better at recognizing the signs of the recursive loop since last time it took me 3 times to see the pattern of worldlines repeating when I had that dream before I went to Toronto and then I only remembered scattered fragments that took a long time to put together to figure out what they meant. But still having to go to the extreme of the pain of getting my armed burned to grab my attention enough to show a pattern is still too much to get me to see the significance so I better keep practicing so I can figure out the patterns more quickly with less damage.

No comments: