Monday, November 20, 2006

All things in Proportion

Moogirl said in her comment "And see if you can put some BIG boobs on your angels! lol " which was funny since one of my teachers that I showed the Flash web page of my "An Angel's Destiny" novel to said pretty much the same thing.


An Angel's Destiny

Then I explained that Minerva and the angels she worked with in the Elysium Paradise had the attributes they needed for their job. It makes a lot more sense if you read the story or follow with the animation on the web page. I showed him him some examples I did of some angels with different sized breasts. (But here are the big boobs on an angel you asked for)




This is too large for her rib cage and throws off her balance
But this is too flat and ruins the lines of her dress.
That's why he agreed with me that something in the middle is needed with a sense of proportion that fits better on the model. I hope this clears it up for you.

2 comments:

Kansas said...

Ok you're right, small ones don't look good, and bigger ones make her look like she's floating!

Argon said...

I figured you'd agree when you saw the comparisons it's all relative right? Asthetics depend on symetry.