Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Trying my hand at video content

I've been making a lot of videos lately mostly using Poser animation and Adobe Premiere since I've been trying to get some stuff on Current TV.
I did a commercial for Loreal Shampoo that I thought was pretty goodI figured that angels would be a good symbol of beautiful hair to advertise Loreal Shampoo. I'm also working on a commercial for T-Mobile Phones that has Vicky, Aiko, EmotiGirl and the Freak showing that they need to stick together in the My Favs service plan..



I haven't been able to get the level of participation needed to get it on TV Hopefully I'll be better known and be able to get more votes the next time.

This video was too important not to do since time is running out on being able to save the planet and I still need people to contribute to be able to gather enough resources to stave of certain disaster.



I did this one to show more creativity that can balance out negativity.



The Jackie Wilson song does give it a different meaning and depth as well




I finally finished that PSA let's hope that it helps since the flow of hate is still going. LucyInLA seems to have recovered from the flood and coping better with it, but the anger hasn't stopped and the danger of potential stalkers is still there.




I'm hoping to get more exposure with these but it's an uphill struggle, I guess I have to figure out better marketing strategies but I haven't found any that work yet.

1 comment:

Kansas said...

Wow Argon, you are really quite talented. I know absolutely nothing about film making, heck I’d be satisfied figuring out how to make a “gif”. I’m really into photoshop, been doing it for about 5 years now, but film is an entirely different animal.

Forgive me for not dropping by earlier, I’ve been spending way too much time trying to get caught up on work so I can try to keep the website more up to date. The new faces at my place was because I happened upon a cool blog that was playing a game of some sort. You leave a comment saying hi. Then you go visit the site of the person in the comment above your comment and leave a comment there. At last count, this one post had over 500 comments because people were dropping by several times a day and leaving comments so that more people would stop by their site. It was kinda of a cool idea.

Anyway keep up the cool videos. And see if you can put some BIG boobs on your angels! lol