Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Current TV is New and Improved

I guess winning the Emmy allowed Current TV to hire better people and more funding to update the web page. I got an email inviting me to submit a VCAM for another T-Mobile commercial since I had done one before and I was very impressed with the vast improvements in the submission process. I didn't have any problems with it at all and didn't have to jump through all those annoying hoops with VideoEgg like I did the last time.


Hopefully I'll have better luck with this one and T-Mobile will accept it. So far it ooks like their is a lot less competition with very few people submitted VCAM, that's most likely why they were sending emails to get more people involved.

I do think my skills have improved since I did the others and this commercial is a lot tighter than the last one since I didn't try to do too much and kept it at exactly 30 sec, hit the features they wanted advertised with legible text and simplified the soundtrack to only the essentials. I supposed I'll find out when it's voted on and if I hear from T-Mobile whether or not they'll pay for it.

No comments: