Saturday, March 08, 2008

An addition to a legacy in any case


At least the DVD of The Writer's Nightmare is something to add to my portfolio and something that I could be remembered for. MarsDarinder did tell me again today he was going to buy one from CreateSpace so hopefully that's at least one



We'll see if having it distributed on Amazon's web site will increase sales with a wider distribution network

Although the packaging of the DVD did seem to impress Dan, so maybe it would be enough to interest agents or movie studios as a storyboard. I could include it in with the screenplay to give them a better idea of what the story is about. The downside is that would be a fairly substantial investment to get that many copies to send out with guarantee it would help get any notice for it at all.

I figured it would help to be able to put the video I did for the Colbert Campaign to go with the T-shirts, buttons and signs on here to be able to post the link other places.


No comments: