Thursday, February 15, 2007

Maybe I'm trying to do too much

It seems like I'm getting further behind, with trying to do the videos, murals, portfolios and posters. Maybe I should've concentrated more on just one part at a time.

I tried doing another video for the Revver Film School but the deadline is 3/12/07 to make it into the Head of the Class collection and the last time the top video had 544 views with the last video having 103 views so I would need a minimum of 150 views to be sure I made it in.



The trouble is that with only 27 days left I would need to get at least 5 views a day to have a shot at it. But I've only got 4 views right now and not much chance of getting that many. Like a lot of things I've been doing to try annd get exposure, a good idea in theory, not so much in practice.

Maybe I should've concentrated more on my portfolio since that's what will probably do the most good from what I've heard.

No comments: