Thursday, February 01, 2007

It only took 2 months

To get a decent version of the T-moble commercial on the Current TV web page. Video Egg really sucks as a conversion software, I wish they would get the one that Revver uses since that's got even better resolution than the one YouTube uses. I wonder if that's proprietary to Revver or if Current TV could get the rights to use it instead of Video Egg.

I had to upload a better version from the Butte Computer Lab today since it only seems to work 1 specific way, only, with OS X with Safari on a Mac and only if you install the Video Egg from their site and not Current TV. I've tried it a lot of other ways and none of them work at all. That's what makes Video Egg such a nightmare to use since the version I uploaded from WinXP with IE made the video echo in the audio and you could barely understand it.


I finally found out the reason why it took some long to get it on the site wasn't from Current TV at all, it was that a bunch of people got fired from T-Mobile that were in charge of approving the videos and it took them a while to reorganize and train other people to go through the videos to get them back to Current TV. I hope that means I have a better shot at getting them to accept mine.

No comments: