Monday, January 01, 2007

Hopefully some new steps in the New Year

I've been developing more skills in being able to make graphics in Adobe Illustrator, export the pieces in Macromedia Flash add the animation to make motion graphics and export them as avi so I can use them in Adobe Premiere and add them to video tracks that I can put on web pages, YouTube and Revver

That might be part of connecting the dots as Steve Jobs says, but I do need some more stuff to put it all together, like a comprehensive idea. I could practice some more with that Revver Film School thing about the Future and see if I can put something more complex for that together. It would help with the process of storyboarding the idea to assemble all the elements to see if I can can cope with something more complex and blend some of the style of Peter Max that I was trying to show Dan last semester..



I have been admiring the quality and the humor of Happy Slip's videos and I figure maybe I can take some cues from her ideas to help improve my videos next semester by combining more techniques of motion graphics, titles and 3D animation with video camera footage to go with my commercials and hopefully they would have a better chance of getting on Current TV. That is part of what Time Magazine meant by YOU being the Person Of the Year was the Viewer Created TV concept that Current TV provides. I did get that T-Mobile commercial together




It would help a lot if it had lip-synching but there are ways around it with voice over, it just takes more care to set up in the storyboard and planning the shots better.

No comments: