Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Might be making some progress

Even though I've been having some trouble with the Current TV web site it seems some others have been also with errors in uploading and files going MIA. I mailed mine in on CD and hopefully that will help with the video conversion problems I was having too. If they haven't got it up on the web page by tomorrow I'll send them another email asking if they got it in the mail since I sent it a week ago.

I finished the video for the Revver Film School and it has some of the features I was going for, I did some of the animation frame by frame in Flash and exported it as an avi then did some of the objects in Illustrator and pasted them into Flash to export them. I did some text to speech with Deskbot and recorded the wav file and loaded it into Mimic for lip synching and animated more frames in Poser to put them all together with animated text from Title Decko and motion effects from Adobe Premiere.



I liked some of the advanced techniques I was able to use in it, but I probably still need to work on storyboarding it to integrate them better and make the story it tells more interesting. Although I am making a lot of progress with doing that in my novel "An Angel's Destiny" the resolution of the animated comic on Revver is a lot better and the sound effects help the story.

Chapter 1



Chapter 2



Chapter 3



I'm working on Chapter 4 now and I've got the music video for YouTube done and up to the 4th scene in Flash for the animated comic. I still need to write the text of the rest of the chapter but hopefully since I'm almost over my cold it'll be easier. I've only got 10 more days left to finish this chapter before it gets busy again in the next semester and I don't want to get delayed again like I did last summer.

Using the hot tub as a connecting theme is a good one since it's something that Minerva is familiar with because she used it in Elysium. It helps her relax and focus, so in situations where she's stressed it'll help her think. Chris can notice this and contribute by taking her to the Kiva Retreat to help her get in contact with Odin by providing a harmonius place for her to gather her energies and get the best reception.



1 comment:

Argon said...

For some reason I'm having trouble loading the whole page on a Mac so maybe I can just this to load just this part